ideablog

Monday, June 12, 2006

Robert Reich's Blog: Opinion Leaders Converge on the Web

It strikes me, as I read Robert Reich's Blog for the first time, that I don't read any other blogs written by people whose books I've read, and who I admire. Is this because not many print writers write on the web? Surely this can't be true...I'll have to do some research. Surely those who aim to be opinion leaders would be attracted to the web, as it enables them to connect rapidly with their audience.

I will think about this more, but it seems to me that in the future established opinion leaders will all participate in online communication, and will therefore need to be competent with the medium. A good author is certainly not necessarily a good blogger, but I don't see why not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home