ideablog

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ideablog is born

This blog is about ideas.

I will post things I think about, observations from my day, things that piss me off, things that I don't understand, but want to. This blog is about making sense of the world.

But with each post I hope to ask the important questions, and attempt to get to the heart of the matter, to focus on what's important.

This is not a blog to nitpick, to rant, or complain.

This is not a place to question the integrity of other people, or to tear down personalities. This is a place to talk about the ideas that shape our world.

What do you believe but can't prove to be true?
What do you know, but never talk about?
What motivates you to get up in the morning?
What would happen if your greatest wish became reality?

Got any great ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home